Multiva agricultural machines come with a one-year warranty.
- The manufacturer shall replace, free-of-charge, any parts that become unusable due to defective workmanship or defective raw materials within the warranty period. However, any parts subject to wear are not covered by the warranty.
- Damage caused by misuse, inadequate service, changes unauthorised by the manufacturer, traffic accidents and other reasons beyond feasible inspection are excluded from the coverage under this warranty.
- Damage caused by powering the machine with a clearly over-sized tractor is also excluded.
- If a failure is repaired by a third party, the manufacturer will only compensate the costs for the repairs if this procedure has been agreed upon in advance with a representative of the manufacturer.
- The manufacturer is not liable for loss of income due to downtime caused by damage or for any other indirect losses caused by damaged machinery.